Friday, July 28, 2006

 

I'm back

I have been undergoing some serious personal problems lately, and I haven't cared enough to write about anything.
It's been mostly financial troubles, with some major job related troubles and troubles at home.

Some of the things bothering me have continued to go badly, but some are beginning to turn around thanks to my Lord's faithfulness.

I am sure that my problems aren't over, but I feel that events are changing directions and I know that God is guiding things for me.

I do have some things I wish to say, and I am feeling the need to express myself.

Some parts of this blog are like a therapy to me. It's always neat to look at my counter and see that people actually read what I have to say. And, the writing itself is therapeutic as it makes me focus on an idea for a while.

So, anyway, check back soon, I have a couple of things that I want to get off my chest. More posts to follow.

Deacon Harry





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?